How to complain to Integra
Our complaints commitment
Our aim is to provide an excellent service to our customers at all times. However, we understand that, from time to time, we may not live up to our own high standards and we recognise that occasionally things do go wrong. Whenever this happens, we welcome your feedback to ensure that we provide the kind of service you expect.
We take all complaints seriously and aim to resolve all customers’ problems promptly and fairly. Every complaint is diligently recorded, swiftly dealt with and the outcome noted.
Complaints can be notified to us by phone, email or in writing.
- Policy complaints: call 01274 700 820 or email email@example.com
- Claims complaints: call 01274 700 810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other complaints: call 01274 700 800 or email email@example.com
Or write to us at: Integra Insurance Solutions Ltd., Currer House, Currer Street, Bradford BD1 5BA
If your complaint relates to the helpline services, contact DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Limited.
Call 0344 893 9013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Company Limited, DAS House, Quay Side, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6NH
What will happen if you complain
- Upon notification of your complaint, we will record the details of your complaint and attempt to resolve the matter immediately.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 3 working days, we will, within no more than 5 working days, send you a letter to acknowledge your complaint and explain to you how this will be investigated.
- During the course of our review, and where relevant, we will provide you with regular progress updates. We will endeavour to write to you and provide you with our formal and final decision as soon as possible. This will be at most within 40 working days following receipt of your complaint.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 40 working days, we will write to you explaining fully why we are unable to do so and when you can expect our formal and final decision. We will also remind you that you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (ombudsman) and provide you with a copy of the ‘your complaint and the ombudsman’ leaflet.
If you are not happy with our response
If, after making a complaint to us, we have either:
- not provided you with a formal and final decision within 40 working days, or
- you are unhappy with our final decision and feel the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
You may be able to take your complaint to the ombudsman. Any referral to the ombudsman must normally be made within six months of receipt of our final written response or summary resolution communication being issued.
Financial Ombudsman Service contact details
Enquiries and consumer helpline are open:
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm,
Tel: 0800 023 4567
calls to this number are free on mobile phones and landlines.
Tel: 0300 123 9 123
calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 or 02 numbers
These numbers may not be available from outside the UK – so please use +44 20 7964 0500 if calling from abroad
This complaints procedure does not affect your right to take legal action and does not form part of the policy.